400ml Insulated Travel Cup by Huski – made with rice/coffee husks
Our Travel Cups are made using Rice and Coffee Husks – a totally sustainable and plastic-free material.
A truly sustainable travel cup!
- Rice husks are a potential biohazard if not repurposed or disposed of properly.
- Coffee husks, also known as coffee chaff – are the green, external casings of the coffee beans. They are removed for coffee production, creating mass quantities of natural pollution.
- This is why Huski Home recycles rice husks and coffee to create a durable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic material.
- Non-toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone-free
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes
- 400ml – 5.7 x 8.8 x 8.8cm