Biodegradable Compostable Poop Bags
Our poo bags are thick, dark and strong whilst still biodegradable and compostable. Our top-selling compostable poo bags are not only plastic-free, but they also have a low carbon footprint as they’re made in a zero-waste facility that runs on wind-powered electricity.
Our plant-based poo bags are EU certified (EN13432) 100% biodegradable and compostable, unlike many bags on the market. They’re made from all-natural, renewable corn starch and plant oils which are EU grown and use no palm or soya, no virgin soil or deforestation.
- Replace around 730 plastic poo bags per dog, per year
- Compostable & 100% Biodegradable
- 100% plant material (made from cornstarch)
- Made in a zero-waste facility using wind energy
- 50 bags per box (2 Rolls)
- Super strong and durable
- Bag size: Approx. 22cm x 29cm
- No microplastics or toxic chemicals are released when these bags biodegrade
- Dark, to hide any unpleasant sights!
- Low carbon footprint
- Suitable for industrial composting or dispose of as you would any other poo bag
- EU Certified & tested fully compostable, EN13432